PLEASE NOTE HOGWARTS IS SOLD OUT
Hogwarts Homecoming is a celebration of magical fun and merriment for wizards and muggles alike. Offerings include Owls 101 (get up close and personal with live owls!), a performance with visiting Professor Marko the Magician, Quiddich, flying lessons, a horcrux scavenger hunt and more! Take a stroll down Diagon alley and sample treats from Honeydukes, try out new wands, experiment with potions, and hobnob with Hogwarts Professors. Don't forget to wear your house colors.
The event includes:
* A trip to Ollivander’s Wand Shop, where a wand will find you. There will be a chance to bedazzle your wand, if you wish.
* A visit from the Owls of New Hampshire with the Squam Lake Science Center
* Watch magic in action with Marko the Magician
* Learn how to find the golden snitch and put your skills to the test in a group Quiddich match
* Race to find the horcruxes in a scavenger hunt with great prizes to win
* Get up close with the snakes of Slytherin (including a Burmese Python), a Bearded Dragon, and Hissing Cockroaches with Northeastern Reptile Welfare League
* Experiment with new potions and mix one to take home
* Grace the cover the the Daily Prophet and other fun photo-ops
* Let the scrumptious smell of Honeydukes lure you in for a chocolate frog or maybe an ear wax Bertie Bott. Food items will be available for purchase.
Please note, this event is a fan created festival, managed by a 501(c)3 nonprofit, run by volunteers, and supports other community activities in the region. Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K. Rowling are not associated with or responsible for this event.
Tickets are $10 per person for both wizards and muggles. Age 4 and under can attend for free.
PLEASE NOTE THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT!